Dialogflow Example Bots
Learn about the kinds of bots you can build using Dialogflow
This course shows you some example bots you can build in Dialogflow.
Note: This is a dripped course, meaning you will get access to one new section (bot) per day, over 5 days. You will have complete access to the course only at the end of 5 days.
For each example bot, you have a demo video (what), a how to video and the agent ZIP file is also included.
- How to trigger the next intent when user clicks on a button
- Get a list of inputs from the user
- Checklist bot (Asks user to answer a series of Yes or No questions to perform some kind of diagnostics)
- Decision tree - the typical "phone tree" bot which goes down different branching logic based on user's selections in previous steps
- Questionnaire - ask the user a list of open ended questions