Includes all the material you need to build complex, multi-turn Dialogflow conversations
The price of this course bundle is going up to $149 on November 1st 2020.
The Core Dialogflow course bundle provides you a solid foundation in Dialogflow.
- Learn the basics of Dialogflow in a structured way (Dialogflow Building Blocks)
- Learn about designing multi-turn conversations (Dialogflow Conversation Design)
- Understand why some defaults used in Dialogflow can become development blackholes (Dialogflow Blackholes)
- See how you can dramatically speed up your Dialogflow bot development by using the right tool for designing the flowchart (Dialogflow Flowcharts)
- Learn how to use webhooks in three different languages - PHP, Python and NodeJS (Dialogflow Webhooks)
- Master Dialogflow's REST API v2 (Dialogflow REST API v2)
- Many people who use Dialogflow do not understand how sessions work (and some don't even know what they are). Get a detailed understanding of Dialogflow sessions and how they relate to contexts (Dialogflow Sessions)
- Getting an understanding of Natural Language Understanding (NLU) can help you design better chatbots. Learn the basics of NLU in the NLU Basics for Dialogflow course
In fact, you can use this bundle to learn Dialogflow in a week.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $301
I am not so sure whether this course is helpful for me to design my chatbot for my students to practice their foreign language oral skills. I checked some dialogflow courses from udemy and Coursera, and got negative feedback from students. Therefore I am scared to enroll any of them from their website.
I think Aravind really did a great job to introduce dialogflow to people like me, without programming background. He organizes his course in very clear manner since I have been a college professor for 20 years. It is very easy for me to recognize how great Aravind's course is! Very use-friend and very easy to follow. He doesn't have any strong accent when he gives the lectures. It is so easy for me to understand. Really appreciate it.
Features I liked about the course: As I mentioned above: 1) first organized 2) easy to follow; 3) good examples to do hands on practice; 4) clear explain.
Other benefits of this course: 1) I understand how to design intent, entitles; 2) I even created my own chatbot after watch Aravind's videos; 3) I finally know how to use the function of context after completing this course.
Yes, I will strongly recommend this course because even I can learn how to design chatbot (no programming background) after studying Avarind's course, you definitely can!
- Ann Cai, Associate Teaching Professor, Northeastern University
"I am going thru your course bundle. It is far and away better than anything else I have used for dialogflow training. This assessment comes from someone who taught at the University of Illinois for 30 years and started a online masters degree."
- Kevin Croke
"Mining Business Data/Aravind was an invaluable resource in helping me learn more about Dialogflow development, and natural language processing in general. I was able to put the training to good use designing an intelligent agent that helps managers at Life Sciences companies resolve temperature and other environmental alerts via an intuitive, conversational interface. Our customers love the feature, and Aravind's expertise helped us build it quickly, while avoiding common pitfalls."
- Yamini K